With or without remote control: yes
Light source power: 0.05 (W)
Main scope of application: outdoor courtyard decoration
The panel of the new board is widened, the battery is enlarged, and the battery capacity is 6 times that of the old model
The power generation is eight times that of the old model
The cycle life of the battery is twice as long as that of the old model
The battery is fully charged and can keep the power on for 8 rainy days in a row!
In addition, the remote control function is added, and the brightness adjustment and timing function are added to make the operation more convenient and more user-friendly!
- Product size: bulb spacing 0.82 “, lead 6.56”, total length 31.1′
- Product specification: 30 warm white copper wire bulbs (5 LED copper wire beads in each bulb, 150 LED in total)
- Lighting mode: 8 lighting modes, remote control, adjustable light and shade, timing function.
- Glass lampshade diameter: 1.57 inches
- Material composition: PS+PVC all-copper x-ray
- Working power: 3.6W saves electricity, and its life is 10-20 times longer than that of tungsten filament lamp
- Solar panels: 5.5V/300ma PET polysilicon laminates
- Battery: 18650 lithium battery 3.7V/1200mah
- Functional mode: 8 flashing modes
- Output voltage: 24V/3V optional
- Load matching: recommended 3V output with 100V lamp below 24V lamp bead recommended with 1000 lamp
- Charging time: normal 1 sunny day (6 hours) can be fully charged
- Brightness time: 33-80 hours at full power
- Timing function: can be timed for 3 hours, 5 hours, 8 hours without timing
- Brightness adjustment: 25% 50% 75% 100% fourth grade brightness
- Remote control distance: 16.4′
B. Baker –
Pretty BUT The remote control lasted one day. Another issue, when you turn the lights back on they don’t revert to the last setting. It’s in the flashing mode that I don’t like. Since the remote control doesn’t work I have to manually change the mode setting .
I set these up on a smart plug so i would not have to keep messing with the remote. I prefer steady lights and just dim. Every time I turned off and on the system would cycle through all the modes forcing you to use the remote.